You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Exporting problem.Please help me!!!!!!

HELLO.I NEED A QUICK HELP EXPORTING MY FILES INTO EPS,PDF,etc....

I MAKE THE DESIGN AND WHEN I EXPORT THE BACKGROUND COLOR CHANGES,AND AFTER SAVING MY FILE IS RESIZED. :mellow: 

SORRY FOR THE WRONG LANGUAGE I AM NOT EXPERT IN ENGLISH,HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. :) 

HERE IS A VIDEO LINK OF MY PROBLEM:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HgDKSuevy8&feature=youtu.be

• Staff

Hello dekiszasza,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

You seem to be using a trial of the Mac App Store version. Since then we already have rewritten our EPS export to fix some bugs/issues like those you are experiencing. I advise you to try a trial of the Beta version and check if those problems still persist. In case they do please report them here again so we can take a look at what's going wrong.

Hi!

I Pinning to this subject, because I have some similar problems.

So, when I export a vector file to eg. PDF files, and then I open it in Ai, all elements that contain gradients, are like rasterized (?), so they can not be edited as vectors. Any ideas?

Thank you in advance!

marcin

• Staff

@Psiaku,

It depends on the type of gradient being used. Linear gradients are supported by the PDF format and shouldn't be rasterised, but conical gradients are not and get rasterised when exported as PDF. All FX effects are also rasterised, since they are algorithmic and processed (as raster data) at the dpi specified in Document Setup.