The new stable version starts and works, more because of the graphics tablet the programs do not crash. But I already have a problem with brushes for a long time. I'm attaching a video where the problem is shown. If I increase the brush more than 300 pixels then the work turns into a slideshow. Alas, this is not the only problem. The work of the brushes depends very much on the scale of the canvas on the screen. The lower the scale, the more tremulous the stroke becomes. Still though in a photo have entered stabilization, but at fast enough strokes the program simply does not have time to develop a stroke and consequently it turns out angular. My system: CPU i7 4770k, GeForce 760 2gb,RAM 16gb, ssd samsung evo 850 250gb.

Slow brush work.mp4

Stroke brush.mp4

Hi AsFrog,

I only see this lag on a really big print document (A1 or A0) at 300 DPI when zoomed out, but it isn't quite to the extend you're seeing. 

Can you confirm what document size and DPI you're working with?