Sign in to follow this  
meneerfretje

"Recent files" wrong place in second click windows

Hi nylandlars

I can't say I'm able to reproduce this. does it happen for any of your other apps or is it just Affinity Photo? This could possibly be an Os thing, have you tried restarting your system?

Thanks

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

2 minutes ago, Chris_K said:

Hi nylandlars

I can't say I'm able to reproduce this. does it happen for any of your other apps or is it just Affinity Photo? This could possibly be an Os thing, have you tried restarting your system?

Thanks

Just Affinity Photo.

restarting doesn’t help.

From what I know, this is not an OS thing. I restarted my computer, deleted Affinity Photo and downloaded/installed it again, Finder relaunch.. nothing helps I'm afraid.

Affinity Photo is the only one showing this problems, Designer is all fine.

Hi nylandlars,

I'm shooting in the dark here but give it a try: go to System Preferences, set the Recent Items dropdown to None, restart the Mac and reset Affinity Photo before launching it again. To do it launch the app with (ctrl) held down until a Clear User Data dialog appears. Remove the ticks for Don't restore window and documents and Reset Studio. Leave only Clear User Defaults checked then press Clear. This should fix the issue. Then re-set the Recent Items again as you wish and check if the problem persists.

23 hours ago, MEB said:

Hi nylandlars,

I'm shooting in the dark here but give it a try: go to System Preferences, set the Recent Items dropdown to None, restart the Mac and reset Affinity Photo before launching it again. To do it launch the app with (ctrl) held down until a Clear User Data dialog appears. Remove the ticks for Don't restore window and documents and Reset Studio. Leave only Clear User Defaults checked then press Clear. This should fix the issue. Then re-set the Recent Items again as you wish and check if the problem persists.

And it's fixed!

Thank you so much!