You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Nearly TWO Years!! Waiting to be able to use the CCP

Hi, Well it has been nearly two years since the request to be able to use the X-Rite ColourChecker within Affinity Photo to make camera profiles and also be able to get good colour and we do not seem to be getting this option although as previously posted you can get Affinity Photo FREE with the CCP.

I was wanting to ditch Adobe but as the Lightroom version 6 that I have allows this option I have to keep going with that and ditch Affinity Photo.

Russ2

• Staff

This feature isn't on the roadmap so we can't commit it do it but it's something we are looking into for a future version. You can already produce good colour accuracy but just not with the profiles from CCP.

• 8 months later...

Strange comment from Affinity about the X-Rite Color Checker Passport camera Profile program.

A lower cost program (Luminar by Skylum) has the ability to use Custom Camera Profiles, admittedly you have to use Adobe's DNG converter, but it does work (I have this program).

Luminar is nowhere as good as Affinity, but if it can be done by them then I fail to see why Affinity cannot.