You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello,

I am relatively new to image retouching and new to Affinity Photo (just bought a license), therefore please apologize this basic question:
I want to retouch the scaffold and construction work on the left building in the attached image – at least as far is reasonable possible. I started with the healing brush, selected areas right beside a pole or anything else I want to remove. This works quite good in some areas, but not very perfect on the tiles on the roof and I have no idea how to proceed on the bottom part of the image.

Therefore I wonder If there is an easier/ better way to do this, like copying other parts of the image, adjusting perspective/size and using blend modes. However my attempts so far were not very successful. Therefore I would be happy for some hints by the experts, how you would approach retouching this.

Side note: as I have to retouch several photos shot from a tripod anything that works with macros would be perfect.

Thanks a lot& best regards,

Hannes

TL_Small.jpg