You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Using (Export Persona's) Slicers in Macros

Hi there,

I would like to partition a lot of picture into nine subpictures each. In other words: I would like to digitally cut every picture into nine pieces. And at first, using the slicers available in export persona seemed to be the perfect solution. Since the partition always stays the same, this sounded like a job for batch mode.

I just have one problem: When recording a macro, I cannot define a slicer. So right now it would seem that I cannot use this awesome feature in batch mode. Does anyone know any way around this?

Thank you very much and kind regards,

Dreamer

1 hour ago, stokerg said:

I can see a way to do this

Do you mean that you can't see a way to do this?

John

Windows 10, Affinity Photo 1.10.5 Designer 1.10.5 and Publisher 1.10.5 (mainly Photo), now ex-Adobe CC

CPU: AMD A6-3670. RAM: 16 GB DDR3 @ 666MHz, Graphics: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 630

1 hour ago, stokerg said:

I can see a way to do this.  As you say, we can't record setting a new slice. 

Dear stokerg,

I am a bit confused by your reply, too - you can't see a way to do this, either - can you?

Would there be at least a way to save a partition made by - for example - nine slicers, so that I do not have to draw them again and again for each and every picture?

How long would any of you suggest that I wait before opening up a feature request?

Kind regards,

Dreamer