You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

38 minutes ago, nitsuj817 said:

How do I mass close the entire program without [saving]?

I don’t believe we can at the moment. What we need is a dialog with checkboxes for each open document, allowing us to clear the ones against those that we don’t want to save.

BTW, it’s interesting to see your screenshot from the Mac version of Affinity Photo. The pedant in me is always mildly irritated by the wording in the Windows versions of the Affinity apps, where the corresponding dialogs run the two sentences together so they’re only separated by a comma.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• 1 month later...

There was a time when this was explicitly spelled out as a violation of Apple's Human Interface guidelines, but with the shift to try to push everyone onto the new "Auto-save" scheme (which I personally am NOT a fan of) they are now saying that apps should "opt in" to auto-save instead when they work with documents, so they seem to have removed those guidelines that relate to apps which choose not to do so.

On 20. April 2018 at 4:11 PM, A_B_C said:

only with the app language set to English

Using the spacebar is a workaround (with the app language set to “Deutsch”). "Alle Steuerungen” should be activated.