Sign in to follow this  
Hokusai

Colour Swatch 5% problem

When I select a colour that is 5% and I go to add it to the Swatches Palette, it creates a swatch named "unnamed" and it has a fill of none. For example, if I have a fill that is only 5% Cyan and I want to save that colour as a swatch on the Swatches palette, I select the colour and then right click or command click and "add/swatches/from both" it should appear in the Swatches palette as C:5,M:0,Y:0,K:0 but it shows up as "unnamed" and it has a fill of none. I'm using the latest beta. Other colours didn't cause me any problems but for some reason 5% did. 

Sorry my fault, I noticed that it does add the colour but if I try to add it again, it adds another swatch called "unnamed" and it has a fill of none. Shouldn't I get a message that the colour already exists? I noticed that it adds the colour again but it changes the colour value. So if I have a 5%C and I already have the swatch and I accidentally add it again, it creates a new swatch with the values of C:5,M:0,Y:0,K:2 as well as another swatch named "Unnamed". Is this a known bug?