You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Any suggestions for a Adobe Bridge replacement?

I like using Affinity Photo so far. But I need a suggestion for a replacement for Adobe Bridge. I have tried iSmartPhoto, but Affinity Photo documents do not show in iSmartPhoto for whatever reason. I do not want to go to renting my software from Adobe, so if anyone has a suggestion for a Bridge replacement I will appreciate it.

If you are happy with what Bridge is doing you can download Bridge Classic (the non web based version) for free. You don't need an Adobe subscription. I am using it this way. But be warned ..... Bridge cannot read Affinity Photo files either. It simply shows the Affinity icon. I am not sure if anything can read afphoto format yet except the built in Affinity Media viewer - but that is just a viewer - not a manager. If anyone knows of an organiser/manager that can read AP files I'd love to hear. There is supposed be be a DAM in the pipeline - it's been rumoured almost from when AP first appeared but no positive news or predictions that I know of.