rubs

Slices generated by artboards are not being renamed accordingly in Export Persona

I believe this bug is the same in the PC, so it is not really fixed. Please look here. I've attached the example below -- slices are not renamed properly.

Please unmark this bug so the devs know it sttill needs fixing. Thanks.

Artboard.afdesign

Hi rubs,

The issue with the file Artboard.afdesign was reproduced by Sean Power (and now by as well) and it's logged and assigned to a developer but wasn't marked as fixed yet. It seems to be specific to this file only, not a general issue renaming artboards. I'm not able to reproduce this from scratch with a new file. Can you please check if are you able to replicate this from scratch with a new file?

Note: I will split this thread in two so we can follow/track it on its own thread since this issue cannot be replicated with new files.

Hi MEB,

This problem happens with all files that were produced until a certain version (which I cannot precisely pinpoint, sorry). Since most of my work consists in editing complex documents with dozens artboards that were produced months ago, this actually means "almost all the time" to me.

Maybe it would be worthwhile to notice that this bug is new -- it appeared some versions ago.

(I saw your note after PM'ing you about this subject, so I apologize.)

Hi rubs,

From what you are saying i believe this is probably related with some changes we have made to our file format to accommodate changes/updates in the program. There isn't much we can do here other than waiting from a reply from the development. As i said the issue was logged by Sean and it's already assigned to a dev. I'm bumping his report and adding a link to this thread to raise awareness about this issue. I (or someone else from Serif) will get back to you as soon as there's some development/news here.

12 minutes ago, MEB said:

Hi rubs,

From what you are saying i believe this is probably related with some changes we have made to our file format to accommodate changes/updates in the program. There isn't much we can do here other than waiting from a reply from the development. As i said the issue was logged by Sean and it's already assigned to a dev. I'm bumping his report and adding a link to this thread to raise awareness about this issue.

Great, thanks. Let's wait for their answer.