You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo updates where to download

Hi,

i bought A- Photo 1.5 about 6 Months ago and i would like to update to the last version. WHERE is the "update" button or link?

I did not receive an email notifying me about the update and in the software itself, i see no "update" button.

Any help on this topic!?

Thanks,

I see from your previous posts that you’re using Windows. If you purchased via the Microsoft Store you can sign in and install the latest version from there. If you purchased via the Affinity Store, go here to sign in and then click on your name in the top right-hand corner of the page: that will take you to a page which includes a ‘Downloads & Product Keys’ link, which in turn will give you access to the installer for the latest version of the app.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Thank you so much Alfred that was a huge help.

I think I am going to buy the Designer book. I want to learn to do sophisticated things with Affinity Designer. What do you think? Is it a good how-to book or is there another one that gets into the nitty gritty of which techniques achieve which effects better than that one?

Thanks again!!! 

The Affinity Designer Workbook is largely project-based, so from your description it sounds as though it might suit your needs quite well. The screenshot attached to this forum post shows the table of contents, and this Behance page from one of the contributors should give you an idea of the level of detail you can expect.

Edited to add: This review might help you decide whether the workbook would be a worthwhile purchase for you.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)