You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello, would like to know if exist some sort of extension pack to buy to download more brushes?

When the ipad version was launched I got for free some texture packs, but I don't know how to see if I still have them installed or if i missed them in the last update.

• Staff

Hi AffinityN1,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

If you haven't uninstalled the app then the brushes should still be there (we didn't offer texture packs with the iPad version, only macros and brushes - see here for details). To check if the brushes are installed go to the Brushes Studio, tap the category name on top and check if the Luminance and Studio Retouch brushes are on the list.

For additional brushes, commercial and free, check this page.

12 minutes ago, MEB said:

Hi AffinityN1,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

If you haven't uninstalled the app then the brushes should still be there (we didn't offer texture packs with the iPad version, only macros and brushes - see here for details). To check if the brushes are installed go to the Brushes Studio, tap the category name on top and check if the Luminance and Studio Retouch brushes are on the list.

For additional brushes, commercial and free, check this page.

I'm sorry I explained myself in the worst way.

I'm using the pc version, not the app. What i meant is that when the app was launched I got thos 3 packs for free for the PC version.

But now I can't find those pack you said Luminance and Studio Retouch under the brushes menu, maybe need to reinstall them?

• Staff

No worries. I (wrongly) assumed you were using the iPad version. In that case you only have to login in your Affinity Store account do download them again. After login click your name on the top right of the interface then select Downloads & Product Keys. The extras should all be listed there along with a download button.

Nevermind I just found the orders history section and those were not actually brushes but:

Uplift - Epic Skies Overlays
Universal - Version 1.0.0
Dirk Wüstenhagen - Fine Art Texture Collection
Free Macro Pack

I don't even know what these are, i'm very level entry user :D