You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi all,

I'm testing this program and looks great. But i find one (big) problem. I work with .cr2 raw files. When i go to RAW Develop everything goes fine. But when i go to Lens and Transform and put one of the slider even 1 point to the right or left the whole picture gets blurry. i have it with all the sliders in this 2 tabs. When i reset the slider back to 0 everything is fine. So it's impossible to use: Chromatic abberation fix, Devignette and all of the Transform sliders. On the image it says image processing and then it's blurry. Image 4714 is ok, image 4714B is with Chromatic abberation Fix Red/Cyan -2. It's just to show an example.

I have it both on the Canon EOS 550D and a 700D. Pc is running Windows 10 with I7. For the moment all the rest works fine and fast. I would use this program in the place for Lightroom. 

IMG_4714.jpg

IMG_4714B.jpg

Raw Develop.JPG

• Staff

Hi Christophe1968,

Welcome to Affinity Froums :)

I’m a little confused by your post. Seems you’re talking about/having issues with Luminar 2018. These are the Official Affinity Forums - we only provide support for Affinity apps  (Affinity Photo and Affinity Designer), unless i’ve misunderstood your post? Can you please clarify it?

For Luminar support please check here.