You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Desktop-View

First of all, please accept my appreciation to all who contributed toward the creation of this superb graphics program...especially at an excellent price and with free updates.  This program should be given very high honors...you know, such as an Oscar equivalent for graphic program designed and presented for the professional and novice graphic artists.  

That having been said...on the next update, could you please add a button for viewing the graphic being worked on to be viewed in DESKTOP viewing mode...with the variations of fit, stretch, proportional stretch et al.  

Such an easy-to-use single button-click Desktop viewing capability would be very convenient and comparatively easy to provide by your programmers.  

ERS :x

• Staff

Hi wolfchen,

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks for your kind words, they are more than appreciated by our team :) 
I will move this post into our feature requests forum section for our developers to consider in future updates!

Please Note: I am now out of the office until Tuesday 2nd April on annual leave.

If you require urgent assistance, please create a new thread and a member of our team will be sure to assist asap.

Many thanks :)

3 hours ago, MEB said:

I advise you to change your forum username to something else to prevent spammers from getting/harvesting your e-mail.

This issue crops up very frequently, as most of the moderators here will be well aware. I’m surprised that any forum software allows people to choose a username with an ‘@’ in it.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)