Mark Ingram

Microsoft Windows Developer Awards 2018

Congrats to all of you! Well deserved, for the Store app and desktop applications.

Next year, another Ninja Cat for Affinity Publisher ;)

Woooah ! Congratulations !!

I have voted also for it ))

cheers,

My workshop: Win10 x64/LMint x64; AFDesigner, AFPhoto, Adobe CS5, Mypaint, Blender, Sketchup, CAD etc.

24 minutes ago, Mark Ingram said:

Hi all, the video was heavily edited, due to the loud noise in the room. I think the original interview was around 5 minutes.

I wondered about that, Mark! In its final form (40 seconds including the intro and outro) it isn't even a "Q&A" as it says in the title of the video, let alone an "interview" as implied by the description: it's just Iris Classon introducing you, followed by your brief expression of thanks for the award and acknowledgement of your colleagues' contributions, all barely audible over the background noise.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 • Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.8.77 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.1.40 • iOS 11.4.1 (iPad Air 2)

Gratulations to the team, and make keep it up.

Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 :  Affinity Photo-Beta  1.6.5.123. Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 : Affinity Designer-Beta 1.6.5.123. :        Windows 10 Pro  ( version  1803 Build 17134.228)

Three cheers for Serif Labs!:D:D:D

I take it the pressure's now on for APu to collect the same awards as its older siblings.

Is the reason for APu's delays down to well earned rest, awards, partying and hangovers? It would be the coolest excuse ever!B|

Once again well done team!

affinity-nature-cp_4_9_2013_23_0.png

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111

14 hours ago, peter said:

I take it the pressure's now on for APu to collect the same awards as its older siblings.

Is the reason for APu's delays down to well earned rest, awards, partying and hangovers?

Perhaps, but we need apps … no awards. ;)

No, the needed cats they get are lifeless statues, no additional programmers. Or was it a Trojan cat? ;)

Oh, awards can be terribly helpful.... to bring more programmers, to make the apps.  You never know ! Plus, they really deserve it ! (folks should be cutting 'em some slack.... and some cake, too. )

Wish list :
[AP] Hiding the brush outline, as an option at preferences.

[AP] Little change (added option) to color picker (color selector) 
And...fixing certain lag in the brush at small features/start of lines, and also, jitter when zoomed-out ....pretty pluuuueaaaze ? :)
Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo licenses, Windows 7, i7 860 dinosaur 8 GB RAM, GTX 1050 2 GB, HD 7200 RPM.

7 minutes ago, SrPx said:

Oh, awards can be terribly helpful.... to bring more programmers, to make the apps.  You never know ! Plus, they really deserve it ! (folks should be cutting 'em some slack.... and some cake, too. )

I think cake would have been very much more welcome than what was actually on offer! :o

Dc3Xb1sX4AAqDU2?format=jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/IrisClasson/status/994688045919227905

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 • Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.8.77 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.1.40 • iOS 11.4.1 (iPad Air 2)

I'm not up-to-date on this thread, having congratulated the team earlier in here, but I sincerely hope that everyone concerned has an excellent summer break! I am happy to have the best products from the best, award winning, programmers ad designers.

MacBook Pro 11,2,  Intel i7 4 core, 8Gb RAM, Graphics Intel Iris Pro.

iPad Pro 11.4,  256Gb, 10.5 Retina, A10X Fusion chip, Apple pencil

Desktop upgraded to Win10 64-bit, Intel i5 quad core, 8Gb RAM, NVIDIA GefORCE GT730

The Win-10 laptop is on permanent loan to my daughter......

My Flickr Album