You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

HOW TO SAVE WITH COLOR CHANGES?

Hello,

I don´t know how its called in english so I will try to describe my problem.
I´m working with a Logo and this Logo is made of different curves. I needed to put some color gradient on it and change up contrast (mask)
Now I export it as pdf, svg or eps. 
But afterwards I whether have a picture or the old curves without the changed colors.
So how can I save this in a way other people could use it as curve with the new colors in e.g. Illustrator?

Thanks for helping!

You can use File > Export and save as an EPS file or PDF File.

5ac166f0efbd0_ScreenShot2018-04-02at00_07_50.png.f4a9ae8280d26596b7182c92259de836.png

5ac166f4ac2fb_ScreenShot2018-04-02at00_09_04.png.d2cb989e8df94cd9cbaf223efaa0a352.png 

5ac166f54fcf3_ScreenShot2018-04-02at00_09_18.png.12434f5d494c67de762ddacd4aa22ee5.png

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

Thanks for replying!

Thats what I try but all the elements dissapear after saved. When opening the .eps or .pdf document I will only have a "picture". So it´s no more a curve.
I don´t get it. If I remember it right it worked in the past.

I will attach two screenshots. One where I have the original data with the paths and the second one after saving as eps.

Screenshot (108).png

Screenshot (109).png

I've just done this and it exports and imports fine.

Can you upload the .afdesign file and also the eps file you exported.

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

Its to do with the adjustment layers, is there reason why you can't just color pick the colour you have created, which is: R:245 G:128 B: 31

I left the eye and ear colour although I think they would look better white R:255 G:255 B:255

Your modified file.

Logo Klassisch Orange - no adjustment layers.afdesign

Logo Klassisch Orange - no adjustment layers.eps

These were my export settings for your original file and the file with no adjustment layers. This is just for information I'm sure without the layers you can change these settings to suit your export requirements.

5ac2013217e32_ScreenShot2018-04-02at10_56_31.png.79d4feee9c8346780f074e9638b141ec.png

Just noticed the gradient, it might work as a PSD file, just working something out at the mo

Ok I'll work on it for a while and post if I come up with something

Are you reopening these exported files in Affinity Designer (ADe)? 

ps. I've just got the same, head only.

I think it has to do with the fill tool, so I removed the gradient and used a flat colour and it exported as eps then opened in ADe ok, I also opened the file up in Illustrator.

EPS file In Illustrator.

5ac20b6342d1c_ScreenShot2018-04-02at11_50_45.thumb.png.a4abbccae199c1e89152809cab9db45e.png