You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Focus Stacking Option

alkey

• 1 year later...

This is the feature I most want at the moment. I've just started to do stacking with macro photography and my process has to be doing my initial processing on the raw files, then exporting as tiffs before using Zerene Stacker to create the image for final processing. It's too long-winded.

I can certainly make good use of simple focus stacking for a portion of my images (mostly for my medium-sized product shots but it is not such that I must have it - like for jewellery, etc.). I have been holding off on purchasing Zerene Stacker (or even Helicon Focus Lite) in the hopes that it will become a feature in AP and not only then save me time in that workflow but also enable such a workflow to 'flow'.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anxiously waiting for focus stacking or “focus merging” capability.  It’s a "must have" for most macro work today.

Is there a tentative release date for release 1.5 ?

Thanks for the focus on constant improvement, and adding capability to Affinity Photo!

(sorry, I couldn’t resist) :)