I noticed that Affinity software is capable of detecting that there is another Affinity software installed on a computer. 

My suggestion is, when Affinity noticed that you have all 3 software installed. When you open the last software you bought, the first thing you see is somekind of a letter from the developer titled "Achievement completed : The Holy Trinity" or "Thanks for the support" or something like that. 

I think this is a simple thing to do but have great impact on making you sound less like a corporation but instead sound like a person. 

6 minutes ago, Hokusai said:

When you buy all three it makes the Adobe subscription disappear! That is truly a wonderful prize. 

Not yet, it will happen when they make bridge to Fusion and Resolve or even better, they make their own video software. 

"What happen when you buy all 3 software" - I think you should be happy.

Format the disk and make a clean install of Affinity products, without Adobe's ones. :D

Windows 10 x64 Pro
Dell Inspiron 7559 i7
Intel Core i7-6700HQ (3.50 GHz, 6M )
16GB Dual Channel DDR3L 1600MHz (8GBx2)
1TB HDD + 128 GB SSD Hard drive
UHD (3840 x 2160) Truelife LED- Backlit Touch Display
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5

And Fatih, when you have a look at the sneak preview video of Publisher linked at

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/51958-affinity-publisher-sneak-preview/

you will notice that there is something nice (and still somewhat mysterious) that is supposed to happen when all of the three apps are installed on your computer. :)

Mysterious.png.eb52c0eac9ea3ff567b8bc6dab8260a1.png

Finally I found out what are those 3 icons there for: when you click on any of it, they deinstall the appropriate Adobe's app. :)

Windows 10 x64 Pro
Dell Inspiron 7559 i7
Intel Core i7-6700HQ (3.50 GHz, 6M )
16GB Dual Channel DDR3L 1600MHz (8GBx2)
1TB HDD + 128 GB SSD Hard drive
UHD (3840 x 2160) Truelife LED- Backlit Touch Display
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5