You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi guys! So, I have been triying to cut this guy from this image, but I can´t make a good selection. I have some problems with thoose small parts in his body, and I also have some weird edges when i refine it. I have tried it on Photoshop and I have been able to cut it almost perfecctly in just 2 minutes, what do I am doing wrong??!! Please help me!! I attach (In order) the original photo, the final result made in Afinity Photo, the final result made in Photoshop, the most difficult part for me of this image and also the weird edges I have when refining the selection. Thanks everyone!5ab90d9fddc06_OriginalPhoto.thumb.jpg.2d14df63f7b6236ceed9822a2ca26666.jpg

made in affinity.jpg

made in photoshop.jpg

Most difficult part.jpg

strange mask edges.jpg

Affinity result bad edges.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

@simgonzalo Welcome to the forum.:)

As you are asking for help, re-posting this topic in the Questions section (Forum: Home -> Questions) will allow more users to see it and then (hopefully) give you some advice.

I will be just as interested as you to read the responses.

All the best.

R

Affinity Designer & Photo  :  Win 10