Sign in to follow this  
EricGD

Affinity Designer - Gaps Between Shapes

The snapping in Affinity Designer is so slightly off that it creates an infinitely small gap between shapes that becomes a dashed line of the color behind it and increases in size depending on the zoom, it is really annoying and does not allow me to have the shapes line up the way I need. 

prism.afdesign

prism.png

Upon further investigation I found that this is due to vector anti-aliasing, but can be solved by having a small stroke of the same color around the shapes. Having to individually change the color of each stroke is very tedious, hopefully the dev team will eventually add a setting in the stroke options which automatically changes the stroke color to the fill color as soon as the fill color is changed.