You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

BLCK Panther

ONSO

Pretty impressive work ONSO.

Curious as to how you've dealt with all of those repeating lines without a blend tool and the general organization of a file with so many pieces...

@Retrograde — Thank you for the kind words, with regard to organization I group everything and insert things into drawn shapes a lot. It's the only way I can keep up with all the layers. Even then it gets a little confusing.

15"-inch MacBook Pro, 2017, 2.9GHz Intel Core i7 | 16Gb

On 2018-03-23 at 2:48 PM, ONSO said:

@Retrograde — Thank you for the kind words, with regard to organization I group everything and insert things into drawn shapes a lot. It's the only way I can keep up with all the layers. Even then it gets a little confusing.

Thanks for that insight ONSO. Sounds like a good way to go. I applaud your taking on a challenging piece like this without some sort of blend tool.

Without the ability to make easy tweaks or adjustments and change the number of steps in a dedicated panel, I'm avoiding Designer for pieces that require many repeating elements like this until that tool comes along. Kudos to you!!