Hi can anyone help me heres my problem. Cant get text to follow path no matter what. Any shape or curve no matter the method I use the artistic text cursor doent change to squiggly line. Green highlight lines pop up but text still goes straight across. Tried everything = "To create text on a path selecting a shape, change to the Artistic Text Tool and mouse-over the path. The cursor should change to a "T" with a wave line below. Click and start typing. Alternatively you can select a shape go to menu Layer ▸ Convert to Text Path and start typing. Additionally you can also use a shape as a text frame. To do it select the shape, change to the Frame Text Tool, click inside the shape and start typing (or go to menu Layer ▸ Convert to Text Frame). To convert text to curves, select it with the Move Tool and click on Convert to Curves button on the context toolbar" None of these work. I have follow instructions to the letter, watch several different methods and videos. There is no convert text to curve option in layer menu no matter what I have selected. This is basic stuff why is this so difficult to make work? Is this a bug? Corrupted version? I have affinity on desktop and on laptop both are having these issues. Update fix? Please help.

20180321_171023.jpg

20180321_171027.jpg

20180321_171033.jpg

33 minutes ago, AWS said:

How do I delete thread now?

If the thread had been deleted or closed, I wouldn’t have been able to provide this link. ;)

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 • Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.11.85 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.4.45 • iOS 12.1.4 (iPad Air 2)