Sign in to follow this  
SquarePeg

File management question - selecting multiple files

Hi.  I imported and edited a bunch of photos individually.  I now want to add all of them to a project folder.  How do I select multiple files to move them to the folder?  

TIA

7 minutes ago, MEB said:

Hi SquarePeg,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

If you are referring to the Welcome Screen inside Affinity Photo there's no way to move multiple files simultaneously to a folder. You have to long-press drag each one individually to the folder.

Ugh.  There goes my time at the gym, lol.  Thanks for the quick reply.  Hopefully selecting/moving multiple files on the Welcome Screen is something that is in the near future?  This would also help with deleting, saving edited files to iCloud and exporting multiple files to Flickr etc. 

If you create a project folder (empty) then open that folder, you can drag and drop multiple files from camera roll etc into the open project folder. Maybe this helps for next time? Unfortunately, as MEB stated, once they are in AP you can only move one at a time.

IPad Pro 10.5/512GB   lpadOS 14.3 Apple Pencil (1st gen), Affinity Photo 1.8.6.198,  Affinity Photo beta1.9.0.211, Affinity Design 1.8.6.1, Affinity Designer beta 1.9.10, waiting for Publisher for iPad

12 hours ago, DM1 said:

If you create a project folder (empty) then open that folder, you can drag and drop multiple files from camera roll etc into the open project folder. Maybe this helps for next time? Unfortunately, as MEB stated, once they are in AP you can only move one at a time.

Yes, for next time thanks!