Hi!  Is there anyway I can save a custom page preset as a template?  For example, Facebook Page Cover template, Instagram Post template, Business Cards template, etc. with different sizes for each template.  I'm currently using Affinity Designer desktop.  I've tried to find answers and had no luck.  Did find this but it did not have the solution:

Please let me know - this would be such a huge help!

No you can't setup own page presets for inside reuse of AD, but you can make your own AD general files for reuse as templates here instead. - So for FB as example just setup a new plain 851x315 pixel document and save that as an AD file named FB-Template.afdesign etc.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.6.1 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.6.7 ◆ OSX El Capitan

1 minute ago, v_kyr said:

No you can't setup own page presets for inside reuse of AD, but you can make your own AD general files for reuse as templates here instead. - So for FB as example just setup a new plain 851x315 pixel document and save that as an AD file named FB-Template.afdesign etc.

That is what I'm currently doing.  No problem - will keep doing that way.  Thanks for getting back to me quickly, v_kyr!

1 hour ago, DKGroup said:

Hi!  Is there anyway I can save a custom page preset as a template?  For example, Facebook Page Cover template, Instagram Post template, Business Cards template, etc. with different sizes for each template.  I'm currently using Affinity Designer desktop.  I've tried to find answers and had no luck.  Did find this but it did not have the solution:

You could do it if you use Artboards and Assets.

Draw rectangles the size of the pages you want, then add them to Assets, maybe in a category called Pages.

Drag them from the Assets panel and go Layer > Convert Object to Artboard. Voila, page templates in any size you want, all in the Assets panel.

ass.jpg.572dfdc539129a467211ec48844a972c.jpg

Windows PCs. Photo and Designer, latest non-beta versions.