You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Just finished a test where i removed grafiti from a subway station in Berlin inside of Affinity Photo within 40min (brick walls, doors, cement walls - all covered in grafiti) and other objects. This would take several hours in other SW to get to the same level.

(See test photo's below).

Many claps to your developers!

So i have a little off topic question:

Any chance of you guys planning on producing video editing SW in the near future?

There's a huge gap on this market atm (for Windows at least), with Premiere Pro being as buggy as a sheeps coat during summer and extremely expensive - you need to pay for the full package (60€/month) to access both Premiere Pro and After Effects to make use of all the features that you need for video editing (and lets not forget that color grading needs to be done in different SW).

And as everyone knows, Final Cut is available only for Apple...

Or at least a brush for removing/editing objects within video files? This feature is extremely slow and painful to do in any existing SW... So much so, that i don't do it to avoid the headaches!

DSC00591 original.jpg

DSC00591cd.jpg