Hello Forum users I have a issue with Current build Affinity Photo v 1.6.4.104

every time I attempt to draw in Affinity Photo my pen seems to lose focus on the program.

I use a 2 monitor setup, My main display is a Ultra wide Monitor at 1440p and my Drawing Monitor is a Pnboo Pn2150 at 1080p in Expanded mode

I have confirmed that my pen and monitor selection is set correctly as I can use other programs in the Pnboo Drawing Monitor Screen area just fine. Such as Photoshop and the horrid windows paint in which case the pen function works perfectly.

When I load up Affinity Photo on the Pnboo Screen to draw the Pen does not react. I have noticed it is a program focus issue as if I click on the main screen with the mouse then click the Pnboo Screen with the pen it will draw. but as soon as I lift the pen from the screen it loses focus again. and the process as to be repeated. 

Can anyone confirm this issue or am I doing something wrong?

Note this issue only happens when in Extended mode if I enter Duplicated Desktop it works fine.

Edited by OmeNu
updated information

Hey OmeNu,

I've tried reproducing this on our Cintiq 13HD and it works fine in Extended or Duplicated Mode. It must be a driver conflict with the Pnboo monitor and our apps. 

Have you checked in the last week or two to see if there are any newer drivers than what you currently have installed? Have you got the latest GPU drivers too?