You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Remove points with minus key?

I was thinking about the process to remove existing points from a design. Right now you have to click on it and hit the delete key - a two step process for each one you delete, unless you grab a bunch at once and do so.  Is there a way to make this a one step process? In Illustrator, you click the minus key and it gives you an extension of the pen tool so you can click on one point after another to delete.

Yeah, I would love the ability to hold down a modifier key and then click, click, click to delete nodes. Sure the current way has a place but the option you and I want can be much faster and less tedious in some cases. I don't want to see Serif go overboard with more icons for the Pen or Node tools but isn't a key modifier doable for this feature request?

11 hours ago, Hokusai said:

hold the shift key and select all the nodes that you want to delete and then hit the delete key once

Yes, this is standard practice in many other applications.

Although it's mostly Ctrl key. Shift is for block selection - click on first item and click + Shift on last item (like in Layer panel).

Affinity Store (MSI/EXE): Affinity Suite (ADe, APh, APu) 2.4.0.2301
Dell OptiPlex 7060, i5-8500 3.00 GHz, 16 GB, Intel UHD Graphics 630, Dell P2417H 1920 x 1080, Windows 11 Pro, Version 23H2, Build 22631.3155.
Dell Latitude E5570, i5-6440HQ 2.60 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics 530, 1920 x 1080, Windows 11 Pro, Version 23H2, Build 22631.3155.
Intel NUC5PGYH, Pentium N3700 2.40 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics, EIZO EV2456 1920 x 1200, Windows 10 Pro, Version 21H1, Build 19043.2130.