You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello, New to the forum and Affinity designer having come from DrawPlus. So far seems a great bit of software but does it have any clip art at all. I sometimes would use parts of clip art or vector drawings, signs, symbols in Drawplus as starting points for designs or to save time and interoperate into my deigns

I cannot seem to see anything in AF or is there an option I am missing ?

Hi, and welcome here … :)

Unfortunately, there are no stock cliparts delivered with the software … well, apart from what you find in Assets and as separate time-limited free downloads. But these aren’t cliparts in the sense you seem to intend … :(

Hope that helps …

Alex

• Staff

In DrawPlus you can add the clip art that you want to use into a new document and then export it as a SVG file then open this in Designer and you can add the clip art to a new asset category as shown in the screen shot below, please make sure that the clip art image is grouped first before adding as an asset otherwise you will get the individual objects of the clip art.

Clipart from DrawPlus.png

You can reuse a bunch of clip arts from the net this way too and make your custom theme related categories for those. - Example:

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2