You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello

I installed Affinity photo on windows 10 in December 2017 and up to now it has been working fine, have just come to use it and all I get is a message stating :    Windows can not find c/program. I have tried the application repair tool but has not helped it was showing App 0 bytes and the same for Data and Total usage, this has now altered to Total usage showing 311 mb, not sure why this has changed but still ends up with the same error.

Kind regards

Derek Baker

Welcome to the Serif Affinity Forums, Derek. :)

Try uninstalling the program, if Windows Control Panel still lists it under 'Programs & Features'. If it isn't there, you may be able to simply reinstall it without any other intermediate steps.

BTW, you might want to edit your original post and press the 'Use Full Editor' button to give you access to the Title field so that you can change it to something more meaningful than 'Mr'. It's meant to be a topic title, not your title! ;)

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

49 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Welcome to the Serif Affinity Forums, Derek. :)

Try uninstalling the program, if Windows Control Panel still lists it under 'Programs & Features'. If it isn't there, you may be able to simply reinstall it without any other intermediate steps.

BTW, you might want to edit your original post and press the 'Use Full Editor' button to give you access to the Title field so that you can change it to something more meaningful than 'Mr'. It's meant to be a topic title, not your title! ;)

Thanks for your reply, I will give it another go tomorrow. 

16 hours ago, Batch said:

Affinity does not appear to be listed under programs & features, and I'm not sure how to reinstall it, I have tried affinity store but the only option there is to purchase a new download. Any advice please.

Derek

18 minutes ago, Batch said:

I'm not sure how to reinstall it, I have tried affinity store but the only option there is to purchase a new download.

Press the 'Sign In' button in the top right-hand corner of the Affinity Store home page. After signing in with the email address that you used when purchasing the product, you can click on your name (next to the 'Sign Out' button) to go to your account page; click on the 'Downloads & Product Keys' link that you will find there.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Thank you Alfred for quick reply. I have just done a system restore and that appears to have worked, but as it is a lot slower than before I am not convinced that the issue has been completely resolved, so will make a note of your last post in case it vanishes again. Thanks again for your help.

Derek