jknutson3813

Turcom Graphics Tablet Issues

I have an off brand graphics tablet, Turcom, that has worked and still works fine for all applications on my PC except for Affinity Photo.  It basically just acts like a mouse with sensitivity, but it does not work in Affinity Photo at all.  I am currently testing the newest version of Affinity Photo and Photoshop Elements 2018 and my tablet works fine in Photoshop Elements, but I really like the equirectangular perspective available in Affinity Photo so I would like to get this working.  I'm glad I tested the software first, and really want to like the Affinity Photo software, but I cannot buy it if my tablet won't work with it.

I looked for tablet/pen calibration settings or anything that would allow me some configuration options for getting my tablet/pen working but I can't seem to find anything. 

Any help would be appreciated!

Joel

Welcome to the Serif Affinity Forums, Joel. :)

Everything I’ve read about Turcom tablets suggests that they’re the same as Huion. There seem to be quite a few owners of Huion tablets here, happily using the 610 Pro, 1060 Plus and others with one or both of the Affinity apps.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.2.471 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.2.153 • Designer for iPad 1.7.2.6 • iOS 12.4.1 (iPad Air 2)

deactivate the high precision tablet input, maybe it help.
Usually the tablet / pen calibration settings are set in the driver.
I use a Huion graphics tablet, it works very well after the last affinity-update.

Affinity-1.PNG

Affinity Photo 1.7.2.471 :   Affinity Photo-Beta  1.7.3.476 :    Affinity Designer 1.7.2.471:  Affinity Designer-Beta 1.7.3.476:

Affinity Publisher-Beta 1.7.3.475:   Affinity Publisher 1.7.2.471:    Windows 10 Pro  (Version  1903 Build 18362.295)

Thank you for all of the suggestions!  The thing started working but I am not really sure why so, unfortunately, I cannot add much to this thread for others with similar issues.

Thanks again!

Joel

Hi there.  I just purchased a Turcom TS-6608.  Seemed to work out of the box, not so much after installing the drivers.  I've tried a few reboots, installed the correct drivers from their site.  Nothing.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Augie