Mike089123

create artboard from selection cuts off sides & adds extra spaces

I have a pig graphic with a red stroke outline where I have circled the problems areas in green. When I use the create an artboard from selection tool, parts of it will be cut off (top right and bottom), and some parts will have an extra space (top left). This happens on almost all my graphics. The group has been manually placed in the transform panel to integers. Force pixel alignment and snapping are turned off, decimal places for unit values are at default values. I've tried aligning the stroke to center & outside. Is this a bug or a problem on my side?

Mac 10.13.3

Affinity Designer 1.6.1

pig.png

On 3/17/2018 at 8:26 PM, owenr said:

If you post the document (or at least a duplicate of it except for any other artboards deleted), we may be able to give a direct explanation and solution.

See attached.

pig.afdesign

Hey Mike018,

I can reproduce this. I tried it on a simpler file that I made and it wasn't as bad as this but it is still cutting it off. I'll pass it to development. Thanks!