You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo Unbelievable tedious!

After Develop when most is set:

Crop and rotate doesn’t cut off as it should, and it always as default choose ”unconstrained”, how to get original ratio by default?

Wonder if the developers ever used AP and edited like 200 RAWs and want to save them as full size PSD in one map and smaller sized JPG in another map, don’t think so…?

Tedious to death…

1. Export…

2. Choose PDF

3. Press Export

4. Choose Map

5. Press save

6. Choose Document from meny

7. Choose Rezise in submenu 

8. Enter i.e. hight (2500)

9. Choose DPI 300) instead of default 350.

10. Press Resize

11. Choose Export…

12. Choose JPG

13  Press Export

14. Choose Map

15. Press Save

16. Close

17. Press Don’t save..

One (1) RAW ready, just 199 more to go…

For the name of the underground bad, evil one… Make this work as a MACRO please.

/CekariYH

English is a funny language, seldom it spells the words like I do...

Can't you use the export Persona for part of those exports ?

First you create and save different export options (i.e. for specific PDF with specific resolution).

You can export differents formats at the same moment and save this configuration too (i.e. my "PNG-PDF-SVG").

You can set different sizes (×2, ×3… or specific width or height) but I'm not sure if /2 is possible.

2018-03-16_205347.png

2018-03-16_205137.png

2018-03-16_205112.png

Hmmm, will try to see if that will save me time... good idea, never used the export persona, still learning the others :-)

Usually use Photoshop but I don't have that on my laptop when I'm away from home...

/CekariYH

• 2 weeks later...

No, can't make it work the way I want to as I'm an old stupid man, so I had to resort and buy Adobes "buy to rent" option for photographers...  :-/

/CekariYH

On 16.3.2018 at 9:02 PM, Wosven said:

You can set different sizes (×2, ×3… or specific width or height) but I'm not sure if /2 is possible.

2018-03-16_205347.png

Unfortunately an additional width definition in px is not possible. Only factors...

I need this a lot of times. Think of a website slider which needs a 1600px width image, a 1000px width, a 600px width and 450px width for a srcset.

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/03/2018 at 0:28 PM, Klenkes said:

Unfortunately an additional width definition in px is not possible. Only factors...

I need this a lot of times. Think of a website slider which needs a 1600px width image, a 1000px width, a 600px width and 450px width for a srcset.

You can specify width and height : "32w, 32h", or resize the slide manually/by value.

I'm not sure why you find this impossible.

2018-04-11_081855.png

2018-04-11_082104.png