You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Export to Figma

For me, Affinity Designer is without doubt the preferred design and illustration tool. However, working with UX/UI design, there are many extremely compelling reasons to use Figma. In the best of worlds, I'd like to design all complex elements or illustrations in AD and all simpler shapes in Figma. Thus, I think it would be fantastic if we could get a dependable way to export to Figma, with good fidelity and layer/group names retained.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree that in the best of worlds, Serif would refine AD to equal Figma's feature set for UI/UX design. However, I honestly don't think that they can do that, knowing that they're busy creating both a new page layout app and expanding the Photo app to be able to replace Lightroom. Figma has a tremendous momentum, so I think the best we can hope for is for AD to play nicely with them. Letting us design elements in Ad and then import those to the full app or web design system that we create in Figma. (I'd be very happy to be proved wrong though.)