Sign in to follow this  
pruus

Export, add button, keep this setting for this document

Is it an idea to add a button or a checkbox that remembers the exportsettings. I will give an example. My original document is 1200x800 pixels. When i do an export to, let's say 300 pixels. Then i have to change the settings with every export to the desired 300 pixels. If i could 'freeze' the setting, then i would make a no errors on export. I would love it. So my original material is due no harm, but my exports are all te same with the frozen settings. If i uncheck it. Then the situation is normal. I use it to make a order of more frames with litle changes. And know i have to change the export settin every time. Perhaps more people would like it.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, pruus said:

Is it an idea to add a button or a checkbox that remembers the exportsettings. I will give an example. My original document is 1200x800 pixels. When i do an export to, let's say 300 pixels. Then i have to change the settings with every export to the desired 300 pixels. If i could 'freeze' the setting, then i would make a no errors on export. I would love it. So my original material is due no harm, but my exports are all te same with the frozen settings. If i uncheck it. Then the situation is normal. I use it to make a order of more frames with litle changes. And know i have to change the export settin every time. Perhaps more people would like it.

Thanks.

You could do this in the Export Persona...

d.

Affinity Designer 1.6.4.104 (beta 1.6.5.123) - Affinity Photo 1.6.4.104 (beta 1.6.5.123) - Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.1.39 - Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.8.77

Windows 10 (1803) 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil