Tseng Kung-ta

Share my pencil-sketch like computation art

Hi

I am a website developer. I love programming and also like to do visual art creation. These pencil-sketch like forests are drawn in millions of gray scale dots by computer programs and accurate mathematical computation. This article show you how I done these works in detail.

pic1.thumb.jpg.71d8543bc167907d0505f78d8d3345ae.jpgpic2.thumb.jpg.dcefb2a4f471073a0bd60beeec6c3d05.jpgpic5.thumb.jpg.bf3184c2a95d8fbfb5804fd708edfb6b.jpgpic6.thumb.jpg.63753efb1c17e677e73af8a31a74d5a6.jpg

If you are interested in generative/computational art, welcome to visit my website to see more artworks. You can also use the Parametric design tool I made to generate your own forest drawing.

4 hours ago, isocult said:

Fractal algorithms, discovered by Mandelbrot, are the blueprints of life. Nature is the best artist around. To capture them in a program is quite remarkable. Thanks for creating and sharing.

Hi @isocult
Thank you for the compliment. I like what you said "Fractal algorithms are the blueprints of life".
There is a lot of math rhythm hidden in nature world, that is why I always like to find inspiration from nature.