No es capaz de abrir archivos NEF de Nikon D7000 en el IPAD aunque en su descripción dice que lo hace.

Cada vez que intento abrir un archivo RAW de la Nikon con formato .NEF la aplicación se cierra, y no me sale ningún error.
El motivo de comprar esta aplicación es para editar NEF de Nikon y CR2 de Canon y lamentablemente sólo puedo usarla con Canon.
Para mi una gran decepción aunque las posibilidades que ofrece son muy grandes y el flujo de trabajo me gusta más que Photoshop.
podrían ayudarme necesito solucionar este problema por un viaje que tengo cerca y necesito la APP para trabajar.
Una lástima, espero que lo solucionen rápido.

In my case I can't use with my Nikon NEF raw files, doesn't work with Nikon D7000 photos, and in your description you said it works.
The app automatically shut down or close when I try open a NEF file.
I have a big problem.

Can any help me

Thx

I can open NEF raw file here.  If you upload one of you problem files here,  I will see if I can open that.

IPad Pro 10.5/512GB lpadOS 13.1.3  Affinity Photo 1.7.3.155 Affinity Design 1.7.3.1 Publisher for iPad ?

Hi Ricardo, I am able to download and open your sample NEF file in Affinity Photo on my iPad. It’s a beautiful mountain landscape (with a few clipped highlights in the sky area). I downloaded it from your Dropbox link and can open directly from there in Affinity Photo and can also open it using the Open Copy from Cloud and navigating to the file.

I was unable to copy it to my iPads Camera rolI to try and open from there. After trying to paste it to the camera roll I got a pop up message saying file format not supported. 

How are you getting the NEF Files onto your iPad?

Are you able to open this file in Affinity Photo from your Dropbox? 

Perhaps you can move/copy them to another location on the iPad and try to open?  I use an app called Documents by Readle to do this (free but very powerful and no iAds). It can set up folders to store and transfer files. It can wirelessly access network devices. It can access camera roll too. If you have the file in camera roll, try moving it to Documents and open it by Open from Cloud then navigate to the file in Documents. 

The other thing to try is to close any other apps before opening your NEF file. Do a hard reset of the iPad (hold Power and Home buttons on for around 10secs (until you see the Apple logo appear on screen). Then open Affinity Photo and try to open your file. These steps release all ram to be available for Affinity Photo.

IPad Pro 10.5/512GB lpadOS 13.1.3  Affinity Photo 1.7.3.155 Affinity Design 1.7.3.1 Publisher for iPad ?

Hi Ricardo Sandoval,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

I've uploaded it to dropbox from my Mac, selected it, performed a long press and selected Save to Camera Roll. The file was successfully saved to Apple Photos. I then opened Affinity Photo for iPad, selected Import from Photos, selected your file and it opened correctly.

Which iOS version are you running? How have you added this file to Apple Photos on the iPad?