bodobe

CATE, vector portrait (Download)

Thanks for the download, Bodo. It's always fascinating to see how the experts achieve the kind of end result that you've posted. thumbup1.gif

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.4.104 • Affinity Photo 1.6.4.104 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.8.77 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.1.40 • iOS 11.4.1 (iPad Air 2)

Thanks for the file..always useful to see how other people work:)

Clean and stunning visual artwork..yet with so few vectors!..brilliant as usual!

AP & AD 1.6.4.104 + Beta AD 1.6.5.119 | AP 1.6.4.104 + Beta AP 1.6.5.119

Rig:AMD FX 8350 and AMD Radeon (R9 380 Series) Settings Version 18.5.1 (Adrenalin, 
Radeon Settings Version
) + Wacom Intuous 4M with driver 6.3.30-6

8 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Thanks for the download, Bodo. It's always fascinating to see how the experts achieve the kind of end result that you've posted. thumbup1.gif

Hello Alfred,
can you (maybe) write that a little clearer? I would like to understand you
:) thanks

3 minutes ago, bodobe said:

can you (maybe) write that a little clearer? I would like to understand you :)

I was really just saying the same as Stuart: it's fascinating to see how you work.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.4.104 • Affinity Photo 1.6.4.104 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.8.77 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.1.40 • iOS 11.4.1 (iPad Air 2)

9 minutes ago, Stuart_R said:

Clean and stunning visual artwork..yet with so few vectors!..brilliant as usual!

Hi Stuart, "to see how other people work", that's exactly my opinion, exchange, show, learn. Thank you for your comment :)

3 minutes ago, Alfred said:

I was really just saying the same as Stuart: it's fascinating to see how you work.

Thanks, but what exactly does your text mean: "It's always fascinating to see how the experts achieve the kind of end result that you've posted." I can't translate that directly, and I'm curious ;)

My knowledge of German is too poor to give you my own translation, but I've reworded my comment and asked Google to translate it for me:

It's always fascinating to see how experts like you achieve the end result you've shown us.

Es ist immer wieder faszinierend zu sehen, wie Experten wie Sie das Endergebnis erzielen, das Sie uns gezeigt haben.

Alfred online2long.gif

On 11.3.2018 at 1:51 AM, Stuart_R said:

Thank you Stuart, your work is also wonderful :) just great!