You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Tutorial Covering All the iPad Features

Hi, 

I do property photography and use an iPad Pro for all my editing. I’ve had the iPad and affinity app from sept 17, prior to that my editing experience was practically zero. I’ve followed numerous great video tutorials by James Ritson and others and learnt quite a bit. But I want a more detailed look at everything the app does from my inexperienced perspective and there isn’t enough videos covering that. I’ve followed some of the desktop program videos, but that’s different. I thought about purchasing the affinity photo workbook, but after searching the forum topics for that it wasn’t best advised. Linkedin has a specific iPad tutorial, although it’s not free so I don’t want to waste money if the content isn’t recommended.  

So can anyone help/advise me on where or what I should be looking at?! 

Many thanks

Darren

• Staff

Hi Chesney8315,

Welcome to the forums :)

Unfortunately there aren't many more resources I can suggest at this moment in time. On the screen that appears when you first open the iPad app towards the top right you will find a question mark. Clicking this will bring up the in app help which is a very useful index for most if not all features within the app :) I would also recommend making sure you have seen every video in this play list. We will be making more help resources and tutorials as the app ages.

https://vimeo.com/album/4627062

Thanks

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.