tpf1952

remove tone curve in Develop persona?

In Affinity Photo for iPad, is there a way to remove the tone curve embedded in a raw file? I’m looking for the same option available in Affinity Photo/Develop Assistant, to “apply tone curve” or “take no action.”

Kind regards,

Tom

Hi Tom, it's available but has been consolidated to the main assistant options for the iPad version. If you open a document, then tap the document menu (next to the close document button, top left), you'll see Assistant. Tap that, and the tone curve option will be near the bottom, along with the bit depth output option. Hope that helps!

Affinity Photo Video Tutorials - Affinity Photo for iPad Tutorials

Looking for a manual/documentation? Check affinity.help for online help!

@JamesR_Affinity for tutorial sneak peeks and more

22 minutes ago, James Ritson said:

If you open a document, then tap the document menu (next to the close document button, top left), you'll see Assistant.

Thanks, James. I hadn't looked at the Assistant screen until now.

In 'Other brushes on vector layers', to what does 'other' refer?

In 'Brush tool sharing' (why not 'Brush tip sharing', which is what the options seem to be about) what is 'Smart tip sharing'? And shouldn't 'All brush tip shared' be 'All brush tips [plural] shared'?

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.3.481 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.3.155 • Designer for iPad 1.7.3.1 • iOS 12.4.1 (iPad Air 2)

52 minutes ago, James Ritson said:

Hi Tom, it's available but has been consolidated to the main assistant options for the iPad version. If you open a document, then tap the document menu (next to the close document button, top left), you'll see Assistant. Tap that, and the tone curve option will be near the bottom, along with the bit depth output option. Hope that helps!

Brilliant. Found it. Many thanks.

Also, my compliments to your own photography featured in the tutorials. You’re quite good.

Sincerely,

Tom