You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi, does anyone know how to make the document window frame in Photo match the zoom as it does in Photoshop. I've looked around for the setting but can't find it.

Attached are screen grabs of the same file in Photo and Photoshop.

Thank you for any help you can give... 

Affinity Photo.png

Photoshop.png

• Staff

Hi Photobase,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Currently there's no command to adjust the window frame to the image. The "closest" you can get is using Zoom to Fit  (menu View ▸ Zoom to Fit or press ⌘ (cmd) + 0 (zero)). I know it's not the same. I'm moving this post to the Feature Request section.

That's great, thank you for your reply... This is a big one for me as I often work with multiple documents in their own window and it just becomes a mess. Photoshops window arranging commands (Window / Arrange) {Attached} I think are essential for this type of workflow. If I am matching a bunch of files I will often tile them on the screen to compare and then cascade to have them all neat and orderly.

Thanks again.

Window : Arrange.png

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Please consider adding this to the list of interface improvements...

You can't imagine the number of clicks and manual resizing one has to do without this feature.

Sometimes I open 10-15 images on Affinity photo to compare and see them all the same time, but have to manually resize all the windows....

Now that i'm using Affinity every day  (instead of Photoshop) as my main image program, I think this would be my favorite thing to add to the list..... (+ Sticky crop settings..)

Everything else is working ok.... 

thanks

------------------------

Fernando Velarde

www.velarde.com

Instagram.com/soyfervelarde