You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How do you open RAW images in AP on a IPad

I am after any pointers you have actauled used to open RAW images as you would in Photoshop (This is referred to as Camera RAW - I think) 

Basicaly i edited any images at this stage in Photoshop with all my RAW images.

So I not asking how can you import or open a RAW pic in AP on a ipad.

But as AP does not have this feature yet ? How do you find a work around, i like answers to be from people who have actual found work around, rather than here a 10 mins video which might help.

So personal experiences appreciated welcome 

Rob 

• Staff

Hi Rob,

I'm a little confused by this post.

Are you just trying to open a RAW file?  If so, you can open them from iCloud, local storage or other Cloud services. Once open, they will be open in the Develop Persona, which is our version of Camera RAW.  You then work on that RAW file and then export it.

I'm sure i've misunderstood something here as AP can work and edit RAW files.  If you can explain a bit more about what AP isn't doing for you, that may help me and others answer the question.