chirpy

Free Affinity Photo Brushes

I just created some Affinity Photo brushes free for use. You can read about them here: https://www.cricketbow.com/brushes

Or just download the file directly here: https://app.box.com/s/p7fao19irvpjz04zp5v2guefd5nv4uf2

They are free for use, but are not to be sold. If you want to redistribute them, please ask permission.

Have fun!

-Tim

cricketbrushes-screenshot.png

Thanks for sharing

Affinity Photo 1.7.1.404 :   Affinity Photo-Beta  1.7.2.424 :    Affinity Designer 1.7.1.404:  Affinity Designer-Beta 1.7.2.424:

Affinity Publisher-Beta 1.7.2.422:   Affinity Publisher 1.7.1.404:    Windows 10 Pro  (Version  1903 Build 18362.207)

I have just downloaded your brushes and given them a quick run through. I think they will be quite useful!

Thank you for sharing them.

wow glad I got the heads up on your brushes  I LOVE your speckled brushes 

they are perfect for how I shade 

I played for half an hour   to give them a bit of a run... fabulaous all of them 

here is my play with them... all your brushes and a couple of ellipse sy sies ... lol 

cricketbrushes.png

thankyou so much 

Thank you for sharing these fabulous brushes Chirpy and for putting up the png display file too...very useful.  These are going to be firm favourites.  

You can never have enough brushes.

Thanks for sharing.

Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

These are not my own words but I sure like this quote.