You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

scale masks when resizing document in designer?

Hi all,

I was wondering if there is an option to scale pixels masks with the document if you increase the resolution in designer.

To illustrate, I drew 2 rectangles in a 50px/50px document. When I apply a mask to RED rectangle and paint a "1" in it using the basic round brush, you can see the pixels. scaling up the document to 5000px/5000px does not seem to scale the mask with it, as it remains pixelated. Drawing a "2" after scaling up remains in a low resolution and only if you create a mask after scaling up, like I did in the BLUE rectangle, seems to apply the document resolution to the newly created mask.

DESIGNER 1.6.3
Capture.thumb.PNG.09dc2688f57e60c4028fa8194c206416.PNG
In photo, these masks seem to scale nicely when you change the document resolution, so is there an option to get the same effect in designer?
PHOTO 1.6.3
2.thumb.PNG.583394cd44836a8110a36558f76533e9.PNG