Any chance of incorporating the option to manage printing with icc profiles totally within the iPad app?

E.g. when i use the print dialogue i am given the choice of printing as is and letting my printer do all color management or applying an icc color profile to my output and let the app control the colour output?

Cheers in anticipation 

I guess every printer driver displays its own selection of system services but generally in OSX you can choose between colorsync and device controls freely:

Screenshot 2018-03-05 08.21.25.gif

2 minutes ago, ChrisPWilliams said:

Sorry Fixx and Walt, i meant to say on the iPad app. I know they are on the PC/mac versions, i have both and they work very well.

But thanks for responding, my mistake.

Thanks for letting us know, Chris.

Note that you posted in the general Questions forum, not the iPad Questions forum which would have been less confusing :)
(Or, since you seem to be asking for improved functionality, perhaps in the iPad Feature Requests, Suggestions, and Feedback forum.)

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1809, 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 and 1.7.0.331 Beta       / Affinity Designer 1.6..5.123 and 1.7.0.331 Beta    / Affinity Publisher 1.7.0.330 Beta