Strubbel1970

Black screen on Mac (split)

Affinity Photo 1.6.8 (Affinity Store) on Mac OSX does not work.

I get a black window without any functionality. I cannot avoid it, if I close it the starting screen stays forever.

Ohne Titel.png

4 hours ago, Strubbel1970 said:

Affinity Photo 1.6.8 (Affinity Store) on Mac OSX does not work.

As far as I know, the Affinity Store does not sell the Mac version of Affinity Photo -- the Mac version is sold through Apple's Mac App Store -- & the latest version is 1.6.7.

Right. This post should appear under a different thread „How to update „ in the Questions Forum.

I got Affinity Photo via an Xrite promotion and therefore can download the update to 1.6.8 in my Affinity Store Account.

hi Strubbel1970

this is a localisation issue. If you switch your system language to English briefly it should display this dialog correctly and then you can use this dialog to start the trial or enter your product key. Once this is done you can change your language back to what you usually set it to and continue using the app as before

Thanks

No. Does not change anything.

Switched my System Language to "english" and my Region to "U.S."

I uninstalled Aff.Photo as completely as I could, did a restart and a fresh install.

???????