You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi all,

I am new here, but I have AP a long time. Since today it works perfectly. But today I had an issue.

If I choose a filter, which normaly it opens a window with the settings (parameters), it shows me the attached icon / cursor.

If I click and move the mouse, than I see, that the settings is changing. But I want to do that with the "normal" slider and numbers.

I resettet all settings in AP, but it doesn't changes anything.

It is maybe a windows 10 or affinity photo problem or can I change it in a setting?

Windows 10 are with all updates. AP I tried also 1.6.93 and 1.6.103.

I have a Surface Pro 4.

Hope anyone can help me.

Kay-Uwe

image1.jpeg

Does this happen with all filters? Or just with a specific one?

John

Windows 10, Affinity Photo 1.10.5 Designer 1.10.5 and Publisher 1.10.5 (mainly Photo), now ex-Adobe CC

CPU: AMD A6-3670. RAM: 16 GB DDR3 @ 666MHz, Graphics: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 630

16 minutes ago, John Rostron said:

Does this happen with all filters? Or just with a specific one?

John

Yes, with all.

But it seems that I found the "problem".

I have a SP4 and a 24" monitor which I extend. When I open AP, than it opens on the SP4. Then I move the window to the big one, open a picture, than I only get the special mouse.

But if I open AP on SP4 and leave there, open a picture, than it works! It also works if the AP with the opened picture, move on the large monitor.