You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Digital painting with Affinity Photo

There is something else ,I find a bit weird. When applying darker paint on a space where there is a lighter color (or vice versa) the color makes something weird like a "blob", a light version of the background ,I think.

After a while I can paint that away, but I don't think it is how it is supposed to be.

I have it with many brushes, so it cannot be something weird with the ones I'm painting with. (besides they are all adjusted versions of existing brushes)

EDIT :I think I sorted that one...It also has a "wet edges" thick on the top, it should be removed when I did that in the brush editor.....

Anyway, the cat's out of the bag now......now you all  know I'm painting a caricature of Ringo Starr....

Schermafbeelding%202015-02-26%20om%2010.

Yes, as I said in the edit of the previous post..(posts must have crossed...)

I turned 'off' wet edges in the editor, but it has it left ' on' in the toolbar on top.

Turning wet edges back 'on' in the editor ,changes the thick in the toolbar back as expected, but not with changing to 'off'.

or is this done with a purpose ?

• 2 years later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.