ajani

I cant get direct download versions of Photo or Designer to open after install

I purchased 12 licenses in bulk for my team of designers ( 6 of Photo and 6 for Designer ). I already had one copy of Designer running on a 27inch 5k mac purchased from the mac store. But I cant get photo to open on this machine. And the rest of my team is having no luck on their machines. In all cases we get the startup screen with a black box, and nothing else. The version of Designer purchased from the app store still runs fine.

I'ved cleared preferences. I've uninstalled, trashed, and reinstalled. My machine is running High Sierra, and the others are running Sierra.

In Console I get the following errors

TIC TCP Conn Failed [3:0x60c000363480]: 3:-9802 Err(-9802)
Task <CCF1BC5B-E5A5-4A84-B9D6-B8DF8030F662>.<0> HTTP load failed (error code: -1200 [3:-9802])
NSURLConnection finished with error - code -1200

Any suggestions?

Screen Shot 2018-03-02 at 4.48.21 PM.png

Hi ajani 

I'm going to guess that you are a non native English speaking user. This new dialog is currently only translated for english atm the moment so is casuing a few issues. You should be able to temporarily switch your system language to english to navigate past this dialog and then back into your normal language thereafter as the rest of the app should be fine.

A fully translated version should be available soon to rectify this, but if you have purchased it then you will not see this dialog again anyway

Thanks

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com