Sign in to follow this  
Hartmut Doering

Photoshop and Krita shortcut option for Affinity Photo

Hi,

often I have coworkers on my workstation. They like Affinity Photo but can't get stuff done fast because they only know the shortcuts from Photoshop or other coworkers from Krita. Can you guys put a option in Affinity Photo to switch to Photoshops or Kritas shortcuts fast and back, so my coworkers can get stuff done on my machine too? That would help a lot,

On 2.3.2018 at 3:51 PM, Hartmut Doering said:

often I have coworkers on my workstation. They like Affinity Photo but can't get stuff done fast because they only know the shortcuts from Photoshop or other coworkers from Krita. Can you guys put a option in Affinity Photo to switch to Photoshops or Kritas shortcuts fast and back, so my coworkers can get stuff done on my machine too? That would help a lot,

I may be wrong, but we can customize our keyboard shortcuts ourselfs and we can save and load sets in '*.afshort' files.

So, why not try and create your own set and give it to your coworkers?

Perhaps the adaption will not be 100% but it could be a start :)

d.

Affinity Designer 1.7.1.404 (beta 1.7.3.476)   |   Affinity Photo 1.7.1.404 (beta 1.7.3.476)   |   Affinity Publisher 1.7.1.404 (beta 1.7.3.475)
Affinity Designer for iPad 1.7.0.7   |   Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.8.77

Windows 10 (1809) 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil