You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Overlapping Buttons in German

In the German version these buttons ate overlapping. I downloaded the Golden Master and there it was solved. Now 1.6.7 is available in the App Store, but now the problem is already there again, What's going wrong? I can not verify it anymore, because the GM won't open anymore.

Rgerads,
Peter

Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-01 um 22.12.46.png

Nope, also in the GM its overlapping. Some german words are too long. "Speichern" und "Verschmelzen" would solve this isssue. But even better: For save, delete and reset there are well known symbols. A symbol for merge we would learn after 3 uses. Symbols would also have the advantage: There would be enough place for two extra buttons: prev/next for skipping your presets. (This state of the art "outscoucred" preset handling is not really comfortable).

But is there a final? I didnt get an email. I got an email  about the final of the pad-version (which i not own,) but no mail about this version (which i own)???

OSX 12.5  / iMac Retina 27" / Radeon Pro 580X / Metall: on! --- WWG1WGA WW!

30 minutes ago, Polygonius said:

But is there a final? I didnt get an email. I got an email  about the final of the pad-version (which i not own,) but no mail about this version (which i own)???

Please see the announcement thread below:

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Maybe the wrong or a missing font? But I dont know which font is necessary or which font is used...

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, iPad 8, MACOS Sonoma & iPadOS, Affinity V2-Universallizenz 

Is the font size to set to standard ? I get the overlapping failure if I set to "big".

Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-05 um 14.51.29.png

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, iPad 8, MACOS Sonoma & iPadOS, Affinity V2-Universallizenz 

• Staff

Hi Pebowski,

Please launch the app with (ctrl) held down until a Clear User Data dialog appears. Remove the ticks for Don't restore window and documents and Reset Studio. Leave only Clear User Defaults checked then press Clear. This should (hopefully) fix your issue. Let me know if not.

2 hours ago, MEB said:

Hi Pebowski,

Please launch the app with (ctrl) held down until a Clear User Data dialog appears. Remove the ticks for Don't restore window and documents and Reset Studio. Leave only Clear User Defaults checked then press Clear. This should (hopefully) fix your issue. Let me know if not.

Hi MEB!

Yes, this does the trick. You also had to restart the app to take effect.

Thanks a lot!

Peter

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.